[bfsa] BCOE Candidate on Campus

Sylvia Imler sjimler at ysu.edu
Thu Feb 19 13:09:50 EST 2009

FYI
Last week Dr. Bettina Love was on campus and she was dynamic.  Minority
representation was minimal - 2 or 3 present.  Tina is from the Atlanta
area and was passionate about her research which was a study of the
effects of hip hop culture on our minority children.  She was
powerfully confident and KNEW her stuff!

Thanks for the call Hasheen.

Hasheen Wilson wrote:

>All,
>

>This coming Monday February 23rd at 4:00 PM in BCOE 4302 Dr. James
Pusch has