[bfsa] Support

Sylvia Imler sjimler at ysu.edu
Wed Jan 7 03:45:56 EST 2009

Thank you all for your words!

I'm currently at the Hawaii International Conference in Education -
presenting some of my research.

I pray that all had a blessed Christmas and we will have a productive
New Year!

Congrats to Mr. Hughes!

Sylvia Imler

Hasheen Wilson wrote:

>Brothers and Sisters,
>
>Let's sow our seeds in what we believe in and are striving for
DIVERSITY. Our efforts will be coordinated through Brenda (x3126 or
bmscarborough at ysu.edu), to have at minimum eight individuals (one
table) purchase tickets to support this meaningful endeavor on behalf
of BFSA. I don't know how our dear brother Blake was able to secure
Rev. Dr. Moss but I'm grateful and highly encourage you to be an
attendance of such dignitary. I'm sure it will be nothing short of
impacting and worth every moment of our time and financial contribution.

>Excellent work Dr. Imler and Mr. Hughes, who also has his Master of
Computing and Information Systems! BFSA is truly honored to have and
celebrate individuals of your caliber!

>Sincerely,
>
>Hasheen Wilson, President
>Exercising Our Voice, Influencing Change

Behalf Of Brenda Scarborough