[bfsa] Nominations for 2008-09 Who's Who

Hasheen Wilson hawilson at ysu.edu
Thu Jan 8 15:52:25 EST 2009

All,

I ask that we look to identify and promote our students deserving of such
honor. If time allots in our upcoming meeting on the 13th at Noon in
Kilcawley 2069 we will discuss. If not, send recommendations to Brenda
Scarborough and we will look to compile a list of students and proceed
accordingly.

Sincerely,

Hasheen Wilson, President

"Exercising Our Voice, Influencing Change"