[bfsa] Second Job Annoucement: A Disability Services Counselor

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Fri Jan 9 07:41:56 EST 2009

Hi again Brenda, Here is a second job announcement that might interest
BFSA members and /or people they know.  Take care.  Denise

Santa Rosa Junior College, located in the beautiful Sonoma County wine
country, has two full-time faculty, DSPS Counselor positions available.
One position will be at our new Petaluma Campus, and the other at our
Santa Rosa
Campus. Each of the positions will carry a caseload of primarily
students with psychological disabilities. We operate as a collaborative
team in a highly functional, happy department.

Please see detailed information at:

http://www.santarosa.edu/hr/job-openings/show.php?id=882

Please contact Patie Wegman at pwegman at santarosa.edu or (707)527-4906
if you seek more information than the job announcement provides.

Please share with anyone who might meet the mq's and be interested.

This list is intended to serve as a forum for higher education
professionals involved in the delivery of services to students with
disabilities in higher education. Any commercial posts or posts that
are deemed by the listowner to be inappropriate for the list will
result in the poster being removed from the list.

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University
One University Plaza