[bfsa] MLK Service to honor 2 YSU students

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Tue Mar 31 09:04:35 EDT 2009

Please extend my Congratulations to the honorees for this well deserved
recognition.

pastormacklin at aol.com wrote:

>Hello & Greetings to All?
>?
>On Friday, the Baptist Pastors' Council will publicly recognize the
2009-10 Testament of Hope Scholars?
>?
>Carrington Moore,The Martin Luther King Recipient?
>TaQuaesa Toney, The Coretta Scott King Recipient?
>?
>I hope your presence will affirm their academic pursuits.?The Martin
Luther King Memorial Services will?be held in the rotunda of the
Mahoning County Courthouse this Friday April 3rd. The 11:30?event
should last no longer than one hour.

>Pastor Michael Harrison will deliver the keynote and the Eagle
Height?Academy Gospel Choir, under the direction of a talented YSU
Alumni -Mark Jackson,?will sing.?

>Also want to publicly express our appreciation to Rev. William Blake
for assisting us in selecting these high caliber persons to represent
such venerated civil right icons.
>?
>Peace?
>?