[bfsa] Personal Invitation

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Wed Sep 9 10:28:37 EDT 2009

>From the Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity
   Desk of Yulanda

   Hello all, with the permission from BFSA executive officers, I
extend to you a personal invitation to the upcoming play, “One Race,
One People, One Peace”. I have attached the flyers – if you would like
to print them out please feel free and distribute appropriately. Thanks
again and I look forward to your presence at the play. Please also
support the Hispanic Heritage Celebration Calendar of events.
   Both the Community Diversity Program Brochure and the Hispanic
Heritage events are on the following website
 http://www.ysu.edu./div_ysu/

Thanks.

Yulanda McCarty-Harris, Esq.

Director, Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity

Youngstown State University

One University Plaza

Youngstown, Ohio 44555

   Office Phone:  330.941.3370

   Fax:  330.941.3108

   Email:  ymccartyharris at ysu.edu

   Web: www.ysu.edu

Affirmative Action Works -- Diversity Enriches -- Culturally Competent
Leadership Stabilizes...

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University