[bfsa] Caution in use of: REPLY ALL KEY

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Wed Sep 9 11:03:51 EDT 2009

Members,
   It is very important to remind ourselves NOT to instinctive
use/select [Reply All] key when responding to information being sent
out over the list serve.
  Please direct/send your comments and/or reply(s) more directly to the
person to whom your response is intended for and NOT REPLY ALL.
  BFSA list serve is our avenue/highway of information and it is
difficult trying to navigate on our avenue/highway when there is an
exorbitant amount of traffic.
  As manager, I receive various types of messages to inform me that an
action must be taken by me to direct congested traffic.
    Please remember that it is important that all informational text be
shared by our intended audience, but it is not necessarily important
that  all responses be shared by the group.
  Thanks.

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II
Maag Library/Information Services
Youngstown State University