[bfsa] Social Media Forum

Hasheen Wilson hawilson at ysu.edu
Fri Apr 20 15:47:15 EDT 2012

All,

Please see the Social Media Forum flyer posted on our portal group . The
forum is next Thursday, April 26th at 6:00pm which is the last installment
of a 3 parts series. Hope you will spread the word and encourage your
students to attend. We have some very interesting panelist who will not only
bring a national but a FIRST hand global perspective as well!

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Hasheen Wilson, MCIS

Network Administrator 2, Youngstown State University

President-BFSA, Youngstown State University

"Exercising Our Voice, Influencing Change"

hawilson at ysu.edu

330.941.2734 office