[URBANTH-L]Ph. D Anthropology

Haroon haroon at jicapak.com
Fri Dec 3 11:52:51 EST 2004

Message:

My name is Haroon-ur-Rashid, I have done my masters in Anthropology and now am enrolled in Ph. D Anthropology at Quaid-e-Azam University. My research topic is "Socio-Economic and Psychological issues of Street Children and its Impact on Human Development in Pakistan" I am looking for anthropological research data, information for comparative study, bibliography, guidance how to carry out / manage standard research, essential aspects, relevant materials (soft and hard copies) or any kind of support including online co-supervision if possible. Because I want to make this study / research purely anthropological so that it could be a unique study of its type. For your kind information no such comprehensive study has been carried out yet in this country as far as my knowledge is concerned. Your cooperation, collaboration, assistance and facilitation of any type in this regard would be highly appreciated. It would be honor for me if I could get something done for you. Thank you for your cooperation.

For further correspondence my email address is:  haroonrajput at hotmail.com