[URBANTH-L]Responses from 10/31 and 11/1

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Mon Nov 1 14:54:14 EST 2004

Dear Colleagues,

I'd like to commend everyone for having gotten through the whirlwind of
email traffic we've experienced during the past two weeks.  In the
coming week, URBANTH-L will wind down the number of postings by avoiding
cross-posted information unless it is new and/or very relevant to
SUNTA.  We will continue to post direct letters to the list,
particularly with regard to unresolved issues such as refunds, panel
reorganization, and the like.  - AJ