[URBANTH-L]the anthropology of anthropologists

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Tue Nov 2 14:24:20 EST 2004

[Editor's note: The following posts refer to Barry Wellman's query, "I
am curious if anyone is doing an analysis of the behavior of
anthropologists -- on and off lists -- re the annual meeting flap."
Lyra Frederick asks whether anyone has kept record of the listserv
dialog.  The answer is, yes, the URBANTH-L discussion of the last two
weeks is available has been publicly archived. Enjoy!
http://lists.ysu.edu/pipermail/urbanth-l/ -AJ]