[URBANTH-L]AAA Travel Relief Fund Website

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Fri Nov 5 12:06:47 EST 2004

From: Jason J. González <mailto:jayce at siu.edu>
To: AAA_Student_Forum at yahoogroups.com
<mailto:AAA_Student_Forum at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 10:41 AM
Subject: [AAA_Student_Forum] AAA Travel Relief Fund

All,

The applications for the AAA travel relief fund are now up on the front
page of the AAA website, www.aaanet.org.
<http://www.aaanet.org.%20>Applications for relief are due by December
27th.  We will also be collecting applications at the Atlanta meetings
at a booth manned by AAA staff, myself, and as many volunteers as we can
get to help.

Once again thanks for all your help and input for getting this going.
Also, please let your sections and section boards know that the form for
CONTRIBUTING is up on the web page as well.  Right now the fund is up to
$51,100 (with $50,000 from the general fund).  Hopefully, this fund at
least doubles from contributions so we can help as many people as
possible.

thanks again,

Jason J. González
Student Member, AAA Executive Board

Please feel free to forward this message

Jason J. González
Department of Anthropology
Southern Illinois University
Mailcode 4502
Carbondale, IL 62901-4502
voice# (618) 536-6651
fax# (618) 453-5307
email: jayce at siu.edu

[The below response was sent in response to Carole Crumley's letter]