[URBANTH-L]Reader's Response to Project for Public Spaces

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Sat Nov 20 15:17:40 EST 2004

[Editor's note: The Project for Public Spaces publication was forwarded to
URBANTH-L, and appeared from an initial glance to contain material of
interest to SUNTA.  Upon a closer reading, I concede that the issue was
rather "depthless," as Audrey writes below.  I will refrain from posting
future issues to the list.  In concession, I suppose one might note that
there is always some value in being reminded of what the other half
reads! -AJ]