[URBANTH-L] SUNTA column

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Sat Oct 9 14:26:56 EDT 2004

Dear SUNTA Members,

The deadline for submissions to the December SUNTA column which appears
monthly in the Anthropology News and the November AAA E-News is October
15th.  I need to get your submissions by Tuesday, October 12th at the
latest.  As always, I am looking for thought provoking pieces on a wide
range of issues of interest to SUNTA members as well as news and
announcements you would like to appear in the E-News.

Elzbieta

--
Elzbieta M. Gozdziak, Ph.D.
Research Director