[URBANTH-L]Setting Your Subscription to "Digest"

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Sat Oct 23 19:30:59 EDT 2004

Dear Colleagues,

With the events surrounding the annual meeting's move to Atlanta, URBANTH-L
is receiving a particularly high volume of postings.  While we think that
allowing this dialogue to continue is important, some may have difficulty
processing the high number of emails.  I'd like to point out the option of
setting your URBANTH-L subscription to "digest," which would allow you to
receive all postings as one email per day arriving in mid-afternoon.

To set your subscription to "digest," follow this link:

At the bottom of the page, type your email address into the field that reads
"unsubscribe or edit options."  You will be asked to type in your password.
If you do not know your password, click the button "email my password to
me."  Once you've entered your password you will come to a page that allows
you to set your subscription to "digest."

- AJ