[URBANTH-L] New Listserv to Coordinate Sections, AES Statement, Regarding Petition

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Mon Oct 25 01:21:05 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert T. O'Brien" <robrien at temple.edu>
To: "Urbananth-l" <urbanth-l at lists.ysu.edu>
Cc: <H-MEDANTHRO at H-NET.MSU.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 9:58 PM
Subject: Mailing List

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING
(Can you believe I wrote that with a straight face...)

Several people have already written back saying they would
like to coordinate activities with other groups. Accordingly,
we are starting a mailing list to coordinate all the various
activities being planned.

To join the list, send an e-mail message to
<aaaunite-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>. You will receive a
confirmation message. Just reply to this message and your
subscription will be complete.

Kerim Friedman and Rob O'Brien, on behalf of the AAAUnite Ad
Hoc Committee <http://aaaunite.blogspot.com/>
Robert T. O'Brien
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Anthropology