[URBANTH-L]more responses: tickets, legality

bvergara at sfsu.edu bvergara at sfsu.edu
Mon Oct 25 10:18:54 EDT 2004

----------------

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:41:44 +0200
Subject: SF
From: Rik Pinxten <Hendrik.Pinxten at UGent.be>

I second mails you get from graduates , as a foreigner visiting the AAA, who
would be forced to pay more for a conefrence rescheduling which indeed
favors Hilton once more, and has us customers pay double.
AAA cannot get away with such a policy, i would hope. this is bitchy , to
say the least.
prof. Rik pinxten