[URBANTH-L]Breaking News--AAA Annual Meeting 2004 (fwd)

David L. R. Houston dlrh at uvm.edu
Mon Oct 25 22:05:51 EDT 2004

If I understand it correctly, this cooling off "unlocks" the lockout,
meaning that the originally hired workers - the ones locked out of their
jobs - will be back on the job.  What it does NOT do of course is to give
them what they were asking for!  But I do believe it means there is no
picket line.

If it happens, it seems to me this is a most excellent chance to make some
serious statements as an organization, both to our elected board and to
the Hilton.

	David