[URBANTH-L]Hotels reject cooling off period

Robert T. O'Brien robrien at temple.edu
Tue Oct 26 19:35:33 EDT 2004

See forwarded message.

---- Original message ----
<robrien at temple.edu>

>   The Hotels in SF have rejected the Mayor's proposal
>   of a cooling off period.

Robert T. O'Brien
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Anthropology
Temple University
robrien at temple.edu
215-803-5181

"We're changing the world,...freedom is the Almighty's gift to every man and woman in this world. And as the greatest power on the face of the Earth, we have an obligation to help the spread of freedom." GWB on
why God loves an imperialist

"...a really diverse crowd here tonight. The haves, and the have-mores. Some people call you elite. I call you my base." GWB at the Al Smith fundraiser, October 19, 2000