[URBANTH-L]advocacy planning/citizen participation and antipoverty efforts

RAE BRIDGMAN bridgman at cc.umanitoba.ca
Tue Nov 8 10:11:41 EST 2005

I've just received the following query from a student in my department.
Can anyone suggest some useful leads?  Much appreciated---Rae Bridgman

****

"I am writing a paper which explores antipoverty efforts and whether
advocacy planning and citizen participation in the past have been
successful in incorporating concerns of the poor (including the homeless)
into some form of action. I will probably look at examples that have been
unsuccessful and successful.  I was wondering if you would know of any
good sources (articles or books) that would be useful."