[URBANTH-L]East Asian anthropology at the 2005 AAA Meetings in DC

Priscilla Song priscillasong at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 07:44:26 EDT 2005

Dear colleagues,

The board members of the Society for East Asian Anthropology (SEAA) would
like to put together a list of papers related to East Asian issues for the
upcoming AAA Meetings in DC from November 30 to December 4, 2005.

If you will be presenting a paper at the 2005 AAA Meetings related to East
Asian issues, please email me the following information:

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
First (given) name:
Last (family) name:
Email address:
Paper title:
Panel title:
Date (Wed Nov 30 / Th Dec 1 / Fri Dec 2 / Sat Dec 3 / Sun Dec 4):
Time:
Geographical area(s) (China / Japan / Korea / Taiwan):

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

Please reply to me individually OFF-LIST at: psong at fas.harvard.edu

Once it gets closer to the meetings, I will pull all of the information
together into Excel and PDF files and email it out to all of the
respondents.  I will also post the document online at the SEAA website
(http://www.aaanet.org/seaa/).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Priscilla Song
(psong at fas.harvard.edu)

SEAA Student Councilor
Ph.D. Candidate, Social Anthropology, Harvard University
Visiting Research Fellow, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences