[URBANTH-L]change of use of buildings in traditional cultures

John Paul Catungal catungalj at geog.utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 10 23:25:30 EDT 2006

Hi Michael (and all):

There is a book called "How Buildings Learn" by Stewart Brand. It is a very
readable and entertaining book. I am not sure how suitable it is for your
project but it is a good book nonetheless. Check it out!

JP

--
John Paul Cervas Catungal
MA (Candidate), Geography and Planning (University of Toronto)

Cultural Economy Lab Phone Number: 416.978.6679
Geography and Planning Fax Number: 416.946.3886

"All cities are mad: but the madness is gallant.  All cities are
beautiful: but
the beauty is grim."  ~Christopher Morley, "Where the Blue Begins"