[URBANTH-L]Call for Reviewers: Anthropology Review Database (ARD)

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Wed Aug 16 18:10:36 EDT 2006

From: aron Peron Ogletree <aaronparonogletree at yahoo.com>

 If there is a book that you are interested in reviewing contact the
Anthropology Review Database (ARD). The ARD is an academic journal dedicated
to promoting anthropological literature, and is innovative in adopting a
totally electronic mode of publication. The purpose of the ARD is to improve
the level of access of anthropologists to recent scholarship by making them
more aware of what is being published and helping them to evaluate its
relevance to their own interests. We welcome writers from diverse
backgrounds that can and are willing to provide fresh insight into recently
published books. Please, note that the ARD welcome reviews on anthropology,
politics, ethics, sociology, archaeology, and economics.

I can be contacted at the e-mail address listed above if you are interesting
in reviewing books on anthropology. We will work together to find a book for
you to review that you will enjoy reading. For more detailed submission
guidelines and contact information, please visit our website at
http://wings.buffalo.edu/ARD/. I look forward to working with from you!

Visit the website: http://wings.buffalo.edu/ARD/