[URBANTH-L]QUERY: Anthropological definitions of 'corporate'

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Sat Feb 25 12:23:47 EST 2006

[Parallel to Barry Wellman's query, we've interestingly received a
second message that addresses the comparison of anthropological and
sociological approaches. Please send your responses to Ayse Saktanber.
 - AJ]

From: Ayse Saktanber <sakta at metu.edu.tr>

As a sociologist I would very much appreciate it if list members could
help me locate sources that concern the following question:

How do anthropologists define and use the concept of "corporate"?

ayse

Ayse Saktanber
Associate Professor of Sociology
Department of Sociology  &