[URBANTH-L]SfAA and SUNTA

David W. Haines dhaines1 at gmu.edu
Mon Feb 27 08:00:09 EST 2006

To SUNTA members:

I would be very interested in knowing of any papers
or panels by SUNTA members at the forthcoming SfAA
meeting in Vancouver. If you send me the information
(name, paper title, panel), I will collate that information
and send it back out on the listserv.

Note also that we are considering an alternate SUNTA
spring meeting as part of the SfAA meeting in 2007.
If you are going to be in Vancouver and would like
to be part of a discussion on that, please let me know
that too. The best times for that discussion will probably
be Friday around lunch, or perhaps Saturday morning.

David Haines
SUNTA program chair