[URBANTH-L]Request for reading ideas on social change, culture change, community and environment

G.B.Prato at kent.ac.uk G.B.Prato at kent.ac.uk
Thu Nov 30 16:50:19 EST 2006

Dear Susan,

I am not sure whether a chapter I wrote on social change and legal reforms in Albania may be of interest to you. The full bibliographic reference is:

G.B.Prato, 2004 ‘The devil is not as wicked as people believe, neither is the Albanian’. In I. Pardo (ed.), Between Morality and Law. Corruption, Anthropology and Comparative Societies. Aldershot: Ashgate: 69-84.

On Environmentalism, I published a chapter in 1993: "Political decision-making: Environmentalism, ethics and popular participation in Italy". In K. Milton (ed.), Environmentalism: A view from Anthropology, London: Routledge: 174-88.

All the best,

Giuliana