[URBANTH-L]IRB woes

David Houston dlrh at uvm.edu
Mon Apr 2 10:15:49 EDT 2007

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007, Elzbieta M Gozdziak intoned:

EMG:At the SfAAs last week, several of us were talking about organizing a
EMG:session for the following AAAs on ethics and IRBs.

I presume this refers to 2008 AAA - I think this is a terrific idea!!!!  I
note more or  less parenthetically that there are big differences (TOO
big) between universities.  I am at McGill and the process there was
somewhat onerous!

Thanks for a great discussion.  I look forward to a session in 08.

	David Houston