[URBANTH-L]ICAES 2008 - Call for Papers

Mark A. Schuller marky at umail.ucsb.edu
Tue May 8 12:15:42 EDT 2007

Dear Colleagues:

On behalf of the Committee for Human Rights and Social Justice of SfAA,
we invite you to submit an abstract to participate in the 2008 meeting
of the International Congress of Anthropological and Ethnological
Sciences.  The Congress will meet in 2008 in Kunming, China and our
panel topic is: Water Ethics ? Water Rights, Water Equity and Global
Disparities.

The deadline for submission is May 31st, 2007 and applicants are
requested to confirm their ability to travel to China for the meeting.
We encourage submissions from all interested panelists, but particularly
from those outside of the US.  We have 15 positions available and they
must be filled by contributors from at least 3 different countries.

Please note further instructions included in the attachment with the
abstract for the proposed session.

Submitted by the Organizing Committee (Carole Nagengast, Linda
Whiteford, Jason Simms, Mark Schuller, and Jason Miller) on behalf of
the SfAA Committee on Human Rights and Social Justice, Art Hansen, Chair.

--
Jason L. Simms, M.A.
Ph.D. / M.P.H. Student

----- End forwarded message -----