[URBANTH-L]AAA 2009 (Call for abstracts)

Fazila Bhimji FBhimji at uclan.ac.uk
Fri Dec 5 15:25:52 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I am organizing a panel on "Ethnographic and Theoretical Perspectives on Resistance and Activism at Borderscapes" for the AAA meeting to be held in Philadelphia in December 2009. I would like to invite papers that contribute to developing theoretical and empirical perspectives on this topic. Please send me your abstracts of no more than 250 words by March 1, 2009. The full panel description is attached.

Many thanks

Fazila

Fazila Bhimji, Phd
Senior Lecturer
University of Central Lancashire
Film and Media Studies
School of Journalism, Media, and Communications
Fylde Building 407
Preston
PR1 2HE
U.K.