[URBANTH-L]call for papers AAA2008 "engaging editors - mediated methods"

Brink-Danan, Marcy Marcy_Brink-Danan at brown.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:52:24 EST 2008

Dear SUNTA Members:
I am putting together a panel for AAA 2008 which deals with the ways news journalists/editors collaborate to produce and mediate knowledge.
I am particularly interested in the European context (broadly construed) and minority media productions.
Fitting with the goals of the conference, I prefer paper abstracts from non-US based researchers.
Please contact me at Marcy_Brink-Danan at brown.edu with inquiries.

***
Marcy Brink-Danan, Ph.D.
Dorot Assistant Professor of Judaic Studies and Assistant Professor of Anthropology
Box 1826, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912-1826
(401) 863-2750
Marcy_Brink-Danan at brown.edu

***
P     Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing