[URBANTH-L]SfAA Call for Papers

Society for Applied Anthropology info at sfaa.net
Tue Jun 24 16:17:36 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

Please publicize the following on your website, distribute to listserves,
and/or forward to your publications editor for newsletters, etc.

CALL FOR PAPERS

The Society for Applied Anthropology (SfAA) invites abstracts (papers and
posters) for the Program of the 69th Annual Meeting in Santa Fe, NM, March
17-21, 2009.  The theme of the Program is ³Global Challenge, Local Action:
Ethical Engagement, Partnerships and Practice².

The Society is a multi-disciplinary association that focuses on problem
definition and resolution.  We welcome papers from all disciplines.  The
deadline for abstract submission is October 15, 2008. For additional
information on the theme, abstract size/format, and the meeting, please
visit our web page (www.sfaa.net, click on ³Annual Meeting²).

If you have a webpage for links, please add the following:

The Society for Applied Anthropology is pleased to announce our 69th Annual
Meeting in Santa Fe, NM, March 17-21, 2009.
For meeting information visit
http://www.sfaa.net/sfaa2009.html

Melissa Cope
Society for Applied Anthropology