[URBANTH-L]Ideas for a globalization reader?

susan mazur susanmazur at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:48:01 EST 2008

I'd like to consult the anthro hive mind - does anybody have suggestions for course reader in a class on Globalization and Culture Change? I'd love to include a gamut from older robust theory to latest cutting edge. The class is upper division, but I'd like the material to be more accessible than not. Please email me at susanmazur at hotmail.com

Thanks!  Susan Mazur-Stommen, Ph.D.  PrincipalIndicia Consulting: Measurable results for your business951.687.8661