[URBANTH-L]Ideas for a globalization reader?

John Schaefer johnschaefer at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 5 14:20:52 EST 2008

Susan, if you could compile the results and repost them to the list I think many
of us would be interested. For example, I had dismissed this one by Inda and
Rosaldo as being outdated, but now that it's in its 2nd edition, what's the
verdict from the hive mind?

http://www.amazon.com/Anthropology-Globalization-Reader-Blackwell-Readers/dp/140513612X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204748187&sr=1-3

Thanks,
John.