[URBANTH-L]Software for analyzing qualitative responses

Heather Horst hhorst at uci.edu
Wed Aug 5 18:52:46 EDT 2009

MaxQDA worked well, and worked on PCs and Macs (with Parallels). Most
people on our team who had used Atlas TI and other programs were
happier with MaxQDA than with other programs. Filemaker is great for
storage, but it's difficult to transfer to coding software later.

Best,
Heather Horst

Heather A. Horst
Humanities Research Institute