[URBANTH-L]SUNTA Invited Panels for AAA 2009 Philadelphia

Angela Jancius jancius3022 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 11:12:30 EST 2009

From: Don Nonini <dnonini at email.unc.edu>

To AAA member who wish to have invited panels sponsored by SUNTA,

This is to let you know that if you are putting together a proposal for an INVITED session to be sponsored by SUNTA, it is due to the AAA by no later than March 1.   This is in line with the same deadline for other units of the AAA.  We are reminding everyone to submit their proposals for invited panels directly to the AAA, which then forwards all invited panel proposals to the SUNTA 2009 Program Committee for consideration.   (We aren't allowed to receive your proposals directly.)

Many thanks, and we look forward to receiving exciting and important invited panel proposals for SUNTA for AAA 2009 in Philadelphia!

Don Nonini
SUNTA 2009 AAA Program Chair
Professor of Anthropology
Department of Anthropology
301 Alumni Bldg., CB # 3115
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Tele: 919-962-8092 (Office); 919-962-1243 (Dept)
email: dnonini at email.unc.edu