[URBANTH-L]Ethnographic research on forced repatriation

Bruce Whitehouse brw208 at Lehigh.EDU
Tue Feb 10 09:49:02 EST 2009

Message especially for SUNTA members & anthropologists of transnationalism:

I've been studying an immigrant population in Central Africa for whom
the experience of mass deportation/expulsion is a harrowing part of
their history. I would really like to hear from other researchers
working on themes of expulsion and forced repatriation, with an eye
toward possible future collaboration on publishing, conference panels
etc. Thanks,

Bruce Whitehouse
Assistant professor of anthropology, Lehigh University