[Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [URBANTH-L]Reader on the Anthropology of Homelessness]]

Vincent Lyon-Callo vincent.lyon-callo at wmich.edu
Fri Feb 20 20:10:10 EST 2009

Here's another non-US based article that might be of interest if doing a global understanding of homelessness:

Èva Tessza Udvarhelyi and Nikoletta Nagy 139. "Man on the Street":. An Experiment in Social Justice Activism. And Activist Anthropology in Hungary. Urban Anthropology Vol. 37 No. 2 (Summer 2008)

--
Vin Lyon-Callo
Associate Professor