[URBANTH-L]AAA panel CFPs

Angela C. Stuesse astuesse at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 15:42:01 EST 2009

Does anyone know if there's a central location for finding/posting
CFPs for potential 2009 AAA panels?  I've checked out the AAA
"bulletin board" but have found only a few, and have been surprised
at how few have circulated on this listserv so far this year.

I'm interested in joining a panel on immigration to new destinations
in the U.S.; the "Nuevo" U.S. South; the U.S. South within the Global
South; and/or race and international migration.  Alternatively, if
enough others are interested in forming a panel on one of these
topics I'd be happy to organize it.  Feel free to contact me off list
at <astuesse at gmail.com>.

Thanks,
Angela Stuesse

Angela C. Stuesse, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Scholar
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment
University of California, Los Angeles

astuesse at gmail.com / astuesse at irle.ucla.edu
512-779-9560