[URBANTH-L]many thanks

Lisa Maya Knauer lknauer at umassd.edu
Thu Jul 23 15:02:23 EDT 2009

So many people have responded to my query regarding Transnational
Migration syllabi, and I am very appreciative of all the input. Several
have asked me to either resend the sample syllabi I received, send
whatever I cook up, or both.  To make this a bit easier, I've asked the
SUNTA presidents (current and incoming) to see whether we can create a
"syllabi" feature on the SUNTA webpage so that we can all share our
syllabi. If that doesn't seem feasible, I'll look for another option....
Cheers (and keep the good ideas coming),
Lisa Maya Knauer