[URBANTH-L]Earth Survey Project - Update

Jeremy Taylor jeremyjtaylor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 19:55:17 EDT 2009

Hello,
  For those of you who are interested, I wanted to give you a brief update about my Earth Survey project.  To date I have gotten back more than 500 responses to my questionnaire, which I am continuing to post on my blog for now, although at some point I would like to do something more with the results, such as a book or documentary.  I continue to accept results, as this is basically an on-going project, and to help make it easier for people to participate, I have created an online version of the survey.  For anyone who has not taken part and would like to, you can submit your answers to my questionnaire at http://tinyurl.com/nx4ng7  I am hoping that by making the survey available online, I will greatly increase participation in the project, which I have been working on for more than 3 years now.  Feel free to forward this to others who you think might be interested.  I am really interested in getting responses from a wide cross-section of society, and
 am interested in the interactions between society/culture, religion, and nature/the environment.  Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or comments you would like to share, and I would welcome your responses to my questionnaire if you have not already taken part.

Thanks,
Jeremy
"We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors; we borrow it from our Children." ~Native American proverb

Answer my Earth Survey questionnaire at http://tinyurl.com/nx4ng7
Earth Survey Project http://earthsurvey.blogspot.com
Project Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34705684632
Jeremy's website http://jeremyjtaylor.tripod.com