[URBANTH-L]Conference registration fees and alternative formats

Hyatt, Susan suhyatt at iupui.edu
Sun Mar 29 16:43:11 EDT 2009

I have raised this recently with the AAA board.  Everyone agrees that the policy needs to be revised.  I managed to get two non-anthropologists and non-academics registered for $100 each.  If the people you are trying to register have academic appointments, you can get them the waiver for AAA membership but they can then register at the members' rate of $209.  That's the best I could do this year!

Good luck,
Sue Hyatt