[URBANTH-L]Communities' relationship with place

Ferzacca, Steve steven.ferzacca at uleth.ca
Tue May 26 12:31:12 EDT 2009

Jan Newberry's "Backdoor Java" (Broadview 2006?)-- house, household, home, Javanese urban neighborhood

Steve Ferzacca
associate professor

University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge, Alberta T1K 3M4
403-329-2489
steven.ferzacca at uleth.ca

Editor, Medical Anthropology: Cross-Cultural Studies in
Health and Illness
website: http://www.uleth.ca/medanth
email: medanth at uleth.ca
publisher: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/

Notice of confidentiality: This transmission contains information that may be confidential and that may also be proprietary; unless you are the intended recipient of the message (or authorized to receive it for the intended recipient), you may not copy, forward, or otherwise use it, or disclose its contents to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately and delete it from your system.