[ysu-acm] Movie night

Bonita Sharif bsharif at ysu.edu
Mon Oct 17 14:20:55 EDT 2016

Ricky,

Check with Student Activities regarding copyright issues.  They will have the answers for you and are quick at responding.  You can also just stop by instead of emailing to get a faster response.

After talking with Dr. Schueller, we think that 103 (this is a larger room), 337, 338 or even 222 (smaller) would work. We can do a test for sound. I believe all these rooms have sound.

Also, check to see why the ACM is not listed as a student organization.  When I checked, I didn’t see it listed.

Bonita