[bfsa] New websites and list servs

Tracey Hughes sugi_pai_chan at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 18:25:32 EDT 2005

Hi Members:

The website has moved. The BFSA website can now be
temporarily accessed at:

http://www.ctestlabs.org/bfsa

and the old website can be accessed at:

http://www.cc.ysu.edu/bfsa/index.html.old

A new permanent "interruption free" website will be up
on Thursday. We have purchased a web server
specifically for the new BFSA website.

The new site will be easily accessed worldwide and is
totally under the control of the official BFSA
organization.

We are also in the process of constructing
"interruption free" list servs. These will also be
available by Thursday evening and totally under the
control of the official BFSA organization.

According to Article IV section B & C of the BFSA
constitution:
The offices of president, vice-president, secretary,
and treasurer are open and unoccupied.

The BFSA constitution does not define an:

"executive board"

Therefore the interruption of the original website is
unauthorized. At our next official meetings on Tuesday
10-24-2005 and Friday 10-28-2005 we will decide what
course to pursue.

In the meantime we encourage all those who have not
made nominations and wish to do so, to make them at
the new site:

http://www.ctestlabs.org/bfsa

We are sorry for the confusion this has caused and we
must apologize for the previous office holders who do
not understand the importance and the authority of the
BFSA constitution and mission statement.