[bfsa] None

Brenda Scarborough bmscarborough at ysu.edu
Fri Sep 5 13:29:52 EDT 2008

>From the desk of William Blake:

   Thank you everyone for such a wonderful turn-out.  There were people
everywhere.  We ran out of bread 4 X's  I and they just keep on coming.
 Poor Brenda was tired cause she really helped out.  I have been on the
sideline with an infected foot.  She allowed me to sit down the whole
time and handled everything.  Of course there was other help including
my GA Ariel and our new Director of Upward Bound, Sherry Woods.

The Courtyard staff was a great help as well.  This year we did not
have to bring grills but used the one's on site.  Special thanks to all
the Courtyard staff.

Sincerely,

William J. Blake

Brenda Scarborough, LMTA II