[bfsa] BCOE Candidate on Campus

Sylvia Imler sjimler at ysu.edu
Fri Feb 20 19:02:03 EST 2009

Denise,
Thanks for sharing this info with me and yes, I understand how one's
cup can run over....I'm stretched as well with my upcoming conference
(2/27 in Kilcawly).

I will check out "Merchants of Cool"....It would be great if some of us
could get together to discuss some of these issues and how they impact
learning and behavior.....a 'learning community' and possibly some
collaboration (research and writing).

Blessings!
Sylvia