[URBANTH-L]Call for Applicants: Urban Europe Between Identity and Change

Angela Jancius acjancius at ysu.edu
Mon Nov 29 11:50:12 EST 2004

Call for Applicants:  Urban Europe Between Identity and Change
Deadline: December 27, 2004

UrbEUROPE is a research and training network. It has the ambition to develop
a meta-project, aimed at linking the outputs of recent and/or ongoing
research in different disciplines involving the urban dimension of Europe.
http://www.urban-europe.net/

Dear Colleagues,

We are looking for brilliant and highly motivated recent PhDs in Urban
Studies or related  disciplines for the two RTN Urban Europe programme.

1) A set of 30 Fellowships will be made available to cover the costs of
attending the  EUREX International online seminar.  The new syllabus gathers
together well known scholars and is available online at the  following
address: http://www.shakti.uniurb.it/eurex/syllabus/syllabus.htm
2) We are also looking for applications for the third edition of the RTN
Urbino Summer School, held in connection to the RTN project Urban Europe
next summer from July 18th to August 12th, 2005 in Urbino (Italy).  There
are 7 Fellowships available for the summer school. Application details (more
restrictive) can be found at the following addresses:
http://www.urban-europe.net/summerschool.htm

The UrbEUROPE project is aimed at supporting young and promising researchers
in the field of urban studies at a doctoral and post-doctoral level.  At
this link you will find application calls and materials from the different
host institutions involved in the network
http://www.urban-europe.net/fellowships.htm

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking me or
Dott.ssa Erica Barbiani (e.barbiani at uniurb.it).

IMPORTANT = Deadline for applications is December 27th, 2004!

Looking forward for the applications of your collaborators I send you my
warmest  regards

Yuri Kazepov
Prof. Yuri Kazepov
Institute of Sociology