[URBANTH-L]sma letter, locked-out workers statement, litigation

bvergara at sfsu.edu bvergara at sfsu.edu
Wed Oct 27 13:38:22 EDT 2004

[Moderator's note: once again, apologies for crossposting.]

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:42:11 -0400
From: "Robert T. O'Brien" <robrien at temple.edu>
Subject: URGENT: Message from the SMA Board

Please read the appended message from SMA President Craig
Janes and reply to the survey ASAP if you are an SMA member.

I'm so proud to be an SMA member right at the moment.

By the way, Society for the Anthropology of Religion is
currenly doing the same thing.