[URBANTH-L]Reminder: Please fill out the SUNTA survey Now!

Robert Rotenberg rrotenbe at depaul.edu
Fri Oct 29 13:49:06 EDT 2004

Almost one third of the membership responded to the survey in the first
24 hours that it was available. The survey will remain live until 1:3-
PM Eastern time on Monday to permit the greatest number of members to
read these reminders and make their opinions known.
Please don't put off responding. We need to have the largest number of
members' opinion on these issues as we can muster. This is your chance
to shape the SUNTA statement on the AAA meetings this year.
To access the survey, go to:
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB223W2BMDBPV

On behalf of the SUNTA board, thank you to everyone who takes part.

Bob Rotenberg