[URBANTH-L]Autonomous AAA in SF

vinci daro vdaro at email.unc.edu
Fri Oct 29 18:14:58 EDT 2004

Some people on our panel (at UNC Chapel Hill, from the Social Movements
Working Group) would like to put a call out for an Autonomous AAA meeting
of workshops/panels/organizing as anthropologist activists in SF Nov. 17-21
that includes direct participation in UNITE HERE strike activities.

Is there is a centralized website or list for people planning to meet
independently in alternative spaces in SF during the scheduled time?

We have secured a convergence space- the UFCW Union Hall at 16th and
Mission in S.F. (right next to BART- easy access from SF and Oakland
airports and downtown SF) that is available at least all day Friday and all
day Saturday.

Vinci Daro
Maribel Casas-Cortes
Ana Araujo